Saturday 26 April 2008

Yes, We are Still Alive

I know it has been over a month since I've posted anything. I know all of you are waiting breathlessly for any kind of update from the Mack household. I know your lives simply are not complete with no new pictures of or antecdotes about our small fries. I know I am being ridiculous.

Anyway, I have no excuse except that our life has been very busy. I even have a new camera, that takes amazing pictures, that will be so much easier to post with than my old one. Here is a basic run-down of life since I posted last:

-March 26: My grandfather (my dad's dad and my last grandparent) went home to be with the Lord.
-March 28 (morning): Mack left for a weekend in Minnesota
-March 29 (evening): Mack returned home
-March 30 (morning): I flew to Texas to attend the funeral
-April 1 (morning): I returned home
-April 5: Mack spent most of the day repairing a large hole C-Ray had put in the wall a few weeks earlier (I just listed that for the amusement value)
-April 10 &11: I spent most of these 2 days helping the teens at church prepare for their Parent Appreciation Banquet
-April 12: We celebrated C-Ray's 4th birthday
-April 13 (morning): Mack flew to Florida for a conference
-April 16 (evening): Mack returned home
-April 17 (afternoon): We all drove to Nebraska for a long weekend
-April 20 (evening): We arrived home again
-April 23 (morning): Mack and I flew to Pennsylvania to visit some friends, and for Mack to do some "work stuff" both there and in D.C.
-April 25 (morning): I returned home, Mack will not be home until the 27th.

So, there you go. In addition to the normal insanity of having 4 kids under the age of 6, we have had much extra craziness this month. Hopefully I'll post some pictures of the significant parts when Mack gets home with my camera...

No comments: